LDCad Shadow file contributions

RE: Shadow file contributions
(2024-05-17, 19:28)Fredrik Hareide Wrote: The first one. Is there a reason the connectivity isn't like this? This part often is placed on middle antistuds and this makes the snapping feel better.
LDCad only has 1 on 1 snap point matching, so info on the central tubes will cause lots of unwanted snapping with most parts. But there are exceptions like the 86876 mentioned above.

I'm hoping to improve on this in 2.0 but it is low on my feature list as I always intended the snapping tool as a guidance tool not a full-blown simulation etc. So it basically expects the user to just grid move certain parts to their final destination.

(2024-05-17, 19:28)Fredrik Hareide Wrote: Second question. I have make a bird with five prints and I want to make connectivity. But the bird is split in half in s01. So there is no common file that has the whole birds connecivity points. Is it ok to put the connectivity in s01 and get "double" connectivity? Or is that a bad idea?
The bird is 3918
You can add the data to s01 and change the inheritance mirroring property to none.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadow file contributions - by Roland Melkert - 2024-05-17, 20:52