Custom parts/stickers for LEOCad

RE: Custom parts/stickers for LEOCad
Information 
(2024-05-10, 1:38)N. W. Perry Wrote: I've not used WineBottler, but Crossover does something similar (wants to set up different "bottles" for each app I want to run). But I've not found it necessary; you should be able to double-click the .exe file and it will launch Wine and open up for you. How did you download/install Wine, as that might make a difference?

It's the one almost in the middle of the screen: MacOS->LDPartEditor (note in the right-hand column it says "Unix Executable"). But when you download LDPE from Nils' site, it comes with a shell script (the .sh file) that will open the executable automatically. To do this, just open Terminal and paste in the command found in the .sh file.

I downloaded the Stable dmg file from this url: https://winebottler.kronenberg.org/downloads and manually installed it. It seemed like the official version. I might be able to find Crossover if it would help you help me figure out what to do.
Where do I find Nil's site for the shell script, or what is the command contained within it? Because that might be my problem, since I only tried clicking on the Unix file itself. This took me to Command Prompt where I was at a loss as to what to do.
Thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom parts/stickers for LEOCad - by Thomas Turgyt - 2024-05-10, 12:16