Custom parts/stickers for LEOCad

RE: Custom parts/stickers for LEOCad
(2024-05-09, 20:11)Thomas Turgyt Wrote: As someone who is not a computer master, I am a little confused. I did try downloading Wine and WineBottler, but I then tried to 'make a prefix' or something like that out of the LDPC program and it took me to a browser specifically for Wine? Not sure if that's normal or if I need to do something else.

I've not used WineBottler, but Crossover does something similar (wants to set up different "bottles" for each app I want to run). But I've not found it necessary; you should be able to double-click the .exe file and it will launch Wine and open up for you. How did you download/install Wine, as that might make a difference?

Quote:On the LDPE front, I looked inside the application bundle and not much was readily apparent as an executable file besides Unix files that took me straight to Command Prompt, which then took me to the application itself. Here's a picture of the file directory so you can tell me where it might be.
Thanks!

It's the one almost in the middle of the screen: MacOS->LDPartEditor (note in the right-hand column it says "Unix Executable"). But when you download LDPE from Nils' site, it comes with a shell script (the .sh file) that will open the executable automatically. To do this, just open Terminal and paste in the command found in the .sh file.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom parts/stickers for LEOCad - by N. W. Perry - 2024-05-10, 1:38