[LDPE] 1.8.73 Released (align/distribute,snap to grid, remove params, vertex pasting)

RE: [LDPE] 1.8.73 Released (align/distribute,snap to grid, remove params, vertex pasting)
Hello Nils,
I'd like to point out some oddities, they are not related to this specific version, and I don't know if they are actually intentional.

- If I open a file from an external memory (typically a USB stick) the whole program slows down as if I had loaded a huge file. If I copy the same file to the internal memory (main or secondary disk) the program works normally.

- If I select the connected faces with same color (Select - with same color - Connected) and cut the selection, if there is a face of a different color with all vertices in common with the selected ones, it is also cutted. If I select the same faces manually or use the Everything feature instead of Connected, this doesn't happen.

- If I select the faces,  in the Graph editor, in a certain order then cut and paste, in the Text editor I don't find them reordered in the order in which I selected them, but apart from the first one, the others are always in the order in which they were already in the text.

- In the Text Editor, is there a way to drag one or more selected lines in order to reorder them or do I have to use the Graphic editor to put them in order in Text too?

Massimo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Snap To Grid - by Nils Schmidt - 2023-11-03, 13:41
RE: Snap To Grid - by Philippe Hurbain - 2023-11-03, 14:37
RE: [LDPE] 1.8.73 Released (align/distribute,snap to grid, remove params, vertex pasting) - by Massimo Maso - 2023-11-03, 17:50