New and already asking

New and already asking
Wink 
I do not know where I have to publish my presentation message so I hope it works here. I have learned everything with tutorials and this is not my first virtual construction but I want to learn more so this is the best site. I start only asking for advice, the MOC has two very different parts that are composed of several submodels, is there a way to join them in the end?, my solution so far has been pdf part 1 and pdf part 2 Tongue , thanks and regards to all. 

[Image: URo893C.png]
[Image: 8nP5Sdx.png]
RE: New and already asking
Hi Jorge, welcome here!
...and the preliminary question: what LDraw editor program do you use? The exact method to join two files depends on that. Do you have the possibility to share your model files here?
RE: New and already asking
(2019-01-10, 6:30)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Hi Jorge, welcome here!
...and the preliminary question: what LDraw editor program do you use? The exact method to join two files depends on that. Do you have the possibility to share your model  files here?

Hi Philippe, thanks for answering
I am using MLCad 3.5 and of course the MOC can be shared just say me how. I have to say that it has a lot of work to do, I will need thousand of advices about how the hell put and bend wires and pneumatic tubes for example without talking yet about arrows or buffers...
Even the real one is unfinished so I have time to learn.

[Image: 9Y5uEk1.jpg?1]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »