LGEO Central repository

LGEO Central repository
I'm interested in starting a central repository for LGEO and it's associated addons (probably on GitHub).  I can try to contact Lutz, Owen and Daratz, if your a reading this, would you be willing to participate?
RE: LGEO Central repository
(2018-10-24, 6:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'm interested in starting a central repository for LGEO and it's associated addons (probably on GitHub).  I can try to contact Lutz, Owen and Daratz, if your a reading this, would you be willing to participate?

For you info, I’m heavily working on my library targeting a AIOI-friendly release before end of the year.

I’m also wondering if my library should still be named LGEO as it is only LGEO compatible but not really LGEO-modeling-style anymore. Question is open.
(2018-10-24, 6:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'm interested in starting a central repository for LGEO and it's associated addons (probably on GitHub).  I can try to contact Lutz, Owen and Daratz, if your a reading this, would you be willing to participate?
This is a great idea as the library is currently very hard to find due to fragmentation.

(2018-10-30, 7:31)Damien Roux Wrote: I’m also wondering if my library should still be named LGEO as it is only LGEO compatible but not really LGEO-modeling-style anymore. Question is open.
Maybe LDPov Big Grin
(2018-10-30, 21:25)Roland Melkert Wrote:
(2018-10-24, 6:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'm interested in starting a central repository for LGEO and it's associated addons (probably on GitHub).  I can try to contact Lutz, Owen and Daratz, if your a reading this, would you be willing to participate?
This is a great idea as the library is currently very hard to find due to fragmentation.

(2018-10-30, 7:31)Damien Roux Wrote: I’m also wondering if my library should still be named LGEO as it is only LGEO compatible but not really LGEO-modeling-style anymore. Question is open.
Maybe LDPov  Big Grin

That’s what I intend to do. The project is ready to go on GitHub.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »