Any software to check LDraw model?

Any software to check LDraw model?
I have an LDraw file that I want to create instructions for. However, when I load the file into LPub it seems like it goes into a loop and keeps reloading the model (and its submodels). I have completely no idea what the problem is, the file works fine in LDCad. So, maybe there's a weird thing in the file (which is certainly possible because I have been manually editing some things in the file), but I have no idea if and where.

So if there any software that goes through and LDraw model to check if there are no errors and such?
RE: Any software to check LDraw model?
(2017-09-15, 15:26)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: I have an LDraw file that I want to create instructions for. However, when I load the file into LPub it seems like it goes into a loop and keeps reloading the model (and its submodels). I have completely no idea what the problem is, the file works fine in LDCad. So, maybe there's a weird thing in the file (which is certainly possible because I have been manually editing some things in the file), but I have no idea if and where.

So if there any software that goes through and LDraw model to check if there are no errors and such?

http://ldraw.heidemann.org/index.php?page=mpdcenter

I guess that the OMR check will detect also the odd errors.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2017-09-15, 16:07)Willy Tschager Wrote:
(2017-09-15, 15:26)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: I have an LDraw file that I want to create instructions for. However, when I load the file into LPub it seems like it goes into a loop and keeps reloading the model (and its submodels). I have completely no idea what the problem is, the file works fine in LDCad. So, maybe there's a weird thing in the file (which is certainly possible because I have been manually editing some things in the file), but I have no idea if and where.

http://ldraw.heidemann.org/index.php?page=mpdcenter

I guess that the OMR check will detect also the odd errors.

w.

The only errors it detects are non-OMR filenames and incorrect license type. Other than that it doesn't find anything  Undecided 

Anyone maybe any idea why LPub3D keeps reloading the file in a loop until it crashes?
Could you provide the file? If you want also through email?
(2017-09-17, 11:37)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Could you provide the file? If you want also through email?

I'm not entirely sure I'm 'allowed' to share it at the moment. But, I solved it today. I was messing with the file trying to get it working. I tried a bunch of things and I'm not entirely sure which thing was the solution, but I suspect it was the following. I came across a few submodels which had a part directly after the FILE line (before the rest of the header like name, author, license etc.), LPub3D might not have liked that. I have no idea how those parts ended up there, the submodels with split headers where not manually edited. Again, not sure that was the problem, I'm gonna try it again later this week.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »