Minifig leg descriptions

Minifig leg descriptions
I want to change the description on some Minifig Legs

.png   legs.png (Size: 6.56 KB / Downloads: 76)

I want to move "Legs" in the Martian and Mechanical, to make them sort like other similar parts.

15.dat use the word Old that should be avoided. 
Would it be accepted to use:
Minifig Legs with Integral Legs  since we already have Minifig Torso with Integral Arms

May be it should be Minifig Hips and Legs with Integral Legs ?

Maybe add Legoland as a keyword, or even in the description of both torso and legs?
RE: Minifig leg descriptions
(2024-07-06, 8:25)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I want to move "Legs" in the Martian and Mechanical, to make them sort like other similar parts.

May be it should be Minifig Hips and Legs with Integral Legs ?

Maybe add Legoland as a keyword, or even in the description of both torso and legs?
I'm fine with all these suggestions. I prefer "Minifig Hips and Legs with Integral Legs" because that's the functionality
Quote:Maybe add Legoland as a keyword
Keyword for me.
also Minifig Legs Barraki should be renamed to Minifig Legs Bionicle since the barraki are not the only minifigs to use it
Maybe 30375 should be Minifig Legs SW Mechanical Battle Droid ?
(2024-07-06, 9:54)Jeff Jones Wrote: also Minifig Legs Barraki should be renamed to Minifig Legs Bionicle since the barraki are not the only minifigs to use it

Could you make a list of the figures, to have as keywords?
(2024-07-06, 8:25)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I want to move "Legs" in the Martian and Mechanical, to make them sort like other similar parts.

Go ahead.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »