LDraw.org Discussion Forums
Login wierdness - Printable Version

+- LDraw.org Discussion Forums (https://forums.ldraw.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forums.ldraw.org/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General LDraw.org Discussion (https://forums.ldraw.org/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Login wierdness (/thread-22921.html)

Login wierdness - David Manley - 2018-08-31

As an FYI, for the last 24 hours I have been unable to login. Despite my user id and password being correct, it would display a message about an authentication issue. I don't have the exact text of the error message to hand.

Over the space of about 12 hours, I tried 3 or 4 times to use the "Forgot password" link. Although I followed the steps that were indicated, the (temporary) new password which was assigned failed to log me in. Finally I have been able to login today with the temporary password assigned to me 19 hours ago which did not work yesterday.

Yes I have fat fingers but I do not believe that was the cause of the issue. Someone may want to check if something untoward has been happening. Needless to say, I could not login to post a message to say that I could not login!

David

RE: Login wierdness - Orion Pobursky - 2018-08-31

(2018-08-31, 0:06)David Manley Wrote: As an FYI, for the last 24 hours I have been unable to login. Despite my user id and password being correct, it would display a message about an authentication issue. I don't have the exact text of the error message to hand.

Over the space of about 12 hours, I tried 3 or 4 times to use the "Forgot password" link. Although I followed the steps that were indicated, the (temporary) new password which was assigned failed to log me in. Finally I have been able to login today with the temporary password assigned to me 19 hours ago which did not work yesterday.

Yes I have fat fingers but I do not believe that was the cause of the issue. Someone may want to check if something untoward has been happening. Needless to say, I could not login to post a message to say that I could not login!

David

Sorry about that. I upgraded the forum software and there was a template issue preventing login. This is now fixed.

RE: Login wierdness - David Manley - 2018-08-31

(2018-08-31, 0:39)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2018-08-31, 0:06)David Manley Wrote: As an FYI, for the last 24 hours I have been unable to login. Despite my user id and password being correct, it would display a message about an authentication issue. I don't have the exact text of the error message to hand.

David

Sorry about that. I upgraded the forum software and there was a template issue preventing login. This is now fixed.

Thank you. Glad to know my fingers were working as expected.  Wink

David

RE: Login wierdness - Willy Tschager - 2019-05-11

(2019-05-11, 6:56)Cook Wrote: It pops up,not able to login in my system..PS:on forgot password,i get no user registered Confused Huh

Dear user posting from India,

I'm glad you remembered your password at last and our system worked well registering you.
w.