LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: [LDPartEditor] First Alpha Version News (until 2014-09-19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: colour_picking1.png]

[Image: colour_picking2.png]

[Image: colour_picking3.png]
Nils Schmidt Wrote:[Image: colour_picking2.png]

I would love to have this also as a table with the color icon and the color name next to it, not just a raster of all the icons (despite the name pops up when I hoover over it).

w.
LDPartEditor uses arbitrary-precision arithmetic for model transformations, error checking and rounding.
blue = "BFC NOCERTIFY"
red = backface
green = frontface

normal colour = "BFC NOCLIP"

[Image: More%2BBFC%2Bcolours.png]

A combination with TEXMAP and BFC NOCLIP (the textured surface is not clipped).

[Image: BFC%2BNoclip%2Bwith%2BTEXMAP.png]
Willy Tschager Wrote:I would love to have this also as a table with the color icon and the color name next to it, not just a raster of all the icons (despite the name pops up when I hoover over it).

Search by name:
[Image: Colour%2BTable.png]

Search by number:
[Image: Colour%2BTable%2B2.png]
Hey! Looks nice. Any chance to get also the LDraw color number along with the name?

w.
[Image: Colour%2BTable%2B3.png]
Would it be possible to get the colours sorted in actual colour order, and not after colourname (alfabetical) or colournumber (numerical) ?

Or in a layout, like a colourwheel, but with only the defined ldraw colours choosable?

Or grouped after their properties: base, brighter shades, darker shades, transparent, chromed, speckled, rubber, common?
Some sort of colour coordinated ldconfig layout.

I would like to be able to compare all the different shades of e.g. yellow.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-oAcYP...Edger2.png

You can set the scope to the following levels:
  • File, Subfiles and primitives
  • File only
  • Current Selection

Default values:
af = 0.1°
ac = 60°
ae = 60°

The -cx and -cv options are not supported since LDPartEditor has other mechanisms to detect and remove invisible condlines.
It is now possible to define background images.

BG images can be created for custom viewing angles and positions.
A BG image is invisible if the viewing angle from the viewport does not match the viewing angle of the image.
You can scale the image on the x and y axis, too.

Code:
0 // SYNTAX:
0 // 0 !LPE PNG [color=#FF0000][pos X] [pos Y] [pos Z][/color] [color=#00CCDD][X axis rotation angle in degree] [Y axis rot.] [Z axis rot.][/color] [color=#FF9933][scale X] [scale Y][/color] [path]
0 !LPE PNG [color=#FF0000]0 0 10[/color] [color=#00CCDD]90 0 0[/color] [color=#FF9933]1 1[/color] \..\image.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_zNOY...images.png
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11