LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Backend updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2020-08-13, 20:49)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Any more comments or opinions on this?

I think having the date on the vertical axis is a good improvement. Likewise having it ordered from most recently to least recently. I like it!

David
(2020-08-13, 20:49)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Any more comments or opinions on this?

Nothing else from me. Looks good.
(2020-08-14, 0:55)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing else from me. Looks good.
Looks good to me too. I'd appreciate the possibility to zoom out to better see on a tiny phone, but probably not worth the trouble...
(2020-08-14, 0:55)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing else from me. Looks good.

Thanks - that has been implemented now.
(2020-08-15, 7:25)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - that has been implemented now.

Is this intended? It looked different before when I tried it.

[attachment=5620]
(2020-08-15, 16:17)Leonardo Gonzalez Wrote: [ -> ]Is this intended? It looked different before when I tried it.
What browser / OS are you using?

I moved some inline styling to the stylesheet. It looks like you are still picking up a cached version of the stylesheet. Does it look OK after CTRL+F5?

It still looks correct this for me.
(2020-08-15, 16:48)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]What browser / OS are you using?

Firefox 79.0 (64-bit) / Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Incidentally, it appears to have fixed itself, so you can ignore me. I checked again once I saw your post, I must have a gremlin in my machine. Big Grin
I just did a whole bunch of housekeeping by pruning old template. As always, if it looks broken it probably is so let me know.

I like the new vertical presentation but I think it would be even better if the bars after the dates could be left-aligned.
(2020-08-25, 7:14)Vincent Messenet Wrote: [ -> ]I like the new vertical presentation but I think it would be even better if the bars after the dates could be left-aligned.

They should be left aligned!

Please post or PM me a screenshot. What browser / device are you using?
Pages: 1 2 3