LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Architecture Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
This is the last set in the world I would build right now.

w.
(2020-06-04, 7:43)Willy Tschager Wrote: [ -> ]This is the last set in the world I would build right now.
Not even for the pleasure of dismantling it brick by brick in the end??? Big Grin
For me, it's a symbol of what my country is supposed to stand for and not it's current occupant.
(2020-06-04, 12:45)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]For me, it's a symbol of what my country is supposed to stand for and not it's current occupant.
Can't agree more... A house is not responsible for its inhabitants behaviour!
(2020-06-04, 13:07)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [ -> ]Can't agree more... A house is not responsible for its inhabitants behaviour!

Don't get me started. The LDraw forums are not the right place and this is not the right thread. If you've been following my Facebook posts, you know how I feel.
21054 - White House
[attachment=5337]
OMR Compliant
Missing: Nothing
Note: This building is a symbol, much like the Eiffel Tower or Buckingham Palace. If you must post about current political events please do so in Off Topic. Any replies in that vein will be moved there.
(2020-06-04, 1:19)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Sneak peek. Still need to finish the West Wing and make the new label tile (this model omits the word "The").

Edit: Also need to make the U.S. Flag tile

So with that done, if I'm not mistaken, the only gap in the OMR is 21044 Paris, and the last part needed to complete the theme is the curved windscreen for the Eiffel Tower? I think that would call for a celebration! Cool
(2020-06-07, 5:16)N. W. Perry Wrote: [ -> ]So with that done, if I'm not mistaken, the only gap in the OMR is 20144 Paris, and the last part needed to complete the theme is the curved windscreen for the Eiffel Tower? I think that would call for a celebration! Cool

Aside from the aforementioned one, are there any patterned part we're missing?
(2020-06-07, 5:19)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from the aforementioned one, are there any patterned part we're missing?

I don't think so. We're all caught up with the nameplates, looks like you finished up what was missing from Tokyo…and everything from Trafalgar Square got done as well (but we're waiting on a new color for two of those parts).

I'll have the Paris model done before long, at least without the arches under the Eiffel Tower. :-( (I don't know why they couldn't just keep the flex axles instead…)
(2020-06-07, 5:55)N. W. Perry Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so. We're all caught up with the nameplates, looks like you finished up what was missing from Tokyo…and everything from Trafalgar Square got done as well (but we're waiting on a new color for two of those parts).

I'll have the Paris model done before long, at least without the arches under the Eiffel Tower. :-( (I don't know why they couldn't just keep the flex axles instead…)

I checked as well and did not find any other missing pattern.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16