LDCad Camera Test animation fails

LDCad Camera Test animation fails
I've been using the Camera Test animation frequently and then this afternoon it stopped working.  The MOC just stays in the initial postion.

The other example animations all still work as usual; only Camera Test fails.  When using the OpenGL animation export, it just exports hundreds of identical images.

I downloaded the latest version of LDCad and reinstalled it to no avail.  It fails on my MOCs and on the examples like 5550.mpd.

Walt
RE: LDCad Camera Test animation fails
(2023-07-23, 3:02)Walt White Wrote: I've been using the Camera Test animation frequently and then this afternoon it stopped working.  The MOC just stays in the initial postion.

You might have accidentally disabled 'scripted camera control',  (cams) on the session panel.
(2023-07-23, 7:14)Roland Melkert Wrote: You might have accidentally disabled 'scripted camera control',  (cams) on the session panel.

Ah, yes......... Thank you!  I'm red/green colorblind and against the bluish background, neither of those colors ever registered as either of the generally accepted "on" or "off" notification colors of what now I think I see as "green" and "red".

I should have done some digging in the documentation.

Walt
(2023-07-23, 16:49)Walt White Wrote: I'm red/green colorblind and against the bluish background, neither of those colors ever registered as either of the generally accepted "on" or "off" notification colors of what now I think I see as "green" and "red".

You might consider editing /gui/default/main.gui

Code:
editor_sesPanelOptOn=0 1 0
editor_sesPanelOptOff=1 0 0

Or try one of the other themes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »