LDPE Feature requests

Feature requests
Would it be possible to add a few handy shortcuts to help with adding subfiles to a file.

Ctrl-R now adds an empty one.

Maybe Ctrl-Shift-R could add an empty with -1 in X?

And maybe Ctrl-Alt-R could add or Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R could add a flipped version of the current file. (for usage with Edger) An alternative for this is to add a reference to self automatically (a menu inside Edger). Because I have found that adding a reference to self(70575s01.dat without the s\) is the easiest way to make condlines between two halves.

-Fredrik
More shortcuts to add a subfile.
(2024-04-28, 11:26)Fredrik Hareide Wrote: Would it be possible to add a few handy shortcuts to help with adding subfiles to a file.

Ctrl-R now adds an empty one.

Maybe Ctrl-Shift-R could add an empty with -1 in X?

And maybe Ctrl-Alt-R could add or Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R could add a flipped version of the current file. (for usage with Edger) An alternative for this is to add a reference to self automatically (a menu inside Edger). Because I have found that adding a reference to self(70575s01.dat without the s\) is the easiest way to make condlines between two halves.

-Fredrik

Thanks, I created issue #1029.
RE: More shortcuts to add a subfile.
(2024-04-28, 12:04)Nils Schmidt Wrote: Thanks, I created issue #1029.

Thanks! Do you want me to post feedback on github the next time?
(2024-04-28, 13:43)Fredrik Hareide Wrote: Thanks! Do you want me to post feedback on github the next time?

It is fine for me if you post it here on the forums. This way, the idea is also shared with other forum members.
(2024-04-28, 14:18)Nils Schmidt Wrote: It is fine for me if you post it here on the forums. This way, the idea is also shared with other forum members.

OK, I got one more. 

In Blender you press G to move then X, Y or Z to lock movement to that axis and shift-X, shift - Y and shift - Z to lock movement on a plane.

Is this something that would have been possible? I know about the Shift - click moving already. But this might need to be something to toggle on or off like in Blender. I can provide a video if you have not used Blender and are not sure what I mean.

Fredrik
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »