New Theme colors

New Theme colors
We've shifted our theme colors to better match the main LDraw.org website (and I thought the grey was a bit drab). Any feedback would be appreciated.
Re: New Theme colors
Nice!
I find them much more soothing than the old colours. But I do love blue so I'm not the best person to judge.

Tim
The 47 new text on the board index for unread posts above this blue kind of clashes, being near extremas. I'll agree, though, gray is dull and color is always welcome! Smile

EDIT: The edit redirect page is still using a gray message box. Personally, I'd prefer it to just jump back to the thread immediately. I seriously need to learn to post stuff in one message without the need to edit...
Much much better Smile
Hi, I like the usage of blue as color as well, but to my eyes it is a bit too bold.

I would like better the very light background that for example the current "News" box on the start page has.

What I do not like currently is that we seem to be using a big mix of non-matching colors Sad

For example, the blue bar at the top of the start page, fading into the final color from left to right
does not seem to have the blue tone of this forum.

IMHO it should be very easy to simply take a screenshot of our start page and re-use those colors here in the forum, or?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »