theJude's Most Wanted Parts

theJude's Most Wanted Parts
As a follow-up to this thread, I decided to create a list of parts I think are important and would like to see released officially. I intend to update this over time, removing parts that are released and adding new parts as need/want arises. I'd like to encourage others to add their own lists as well, as I'm bound to miss/forget parts and it's always good to add other perspectives to the discussion.

As a side note to the question, "Why don't you build/perfect/review them yourself?" I lack the tools and technical know-how to do this myself. I know, given enough time, I could probably figure it out, but, for me, time is always an issue. In the time it would take me to become proficient enough to be of any real use, these parts could probably have been developed, from scratch, 10 times over. It's not that I wouldn't like to contribute to the community, it's just I don't think I'll be doing it in the area of parts development.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm theJude! So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, his Judeness, or uh, Juder, or el Juderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
theJude's Most Wanted Parts - by Jude Parrill - 2011-08-03, 22:48
Bowler Hat - by Philippe Hurbain - 2012-05-11, 14:12
Re: Bowler Hat - by johanmark - 2012-05-12, 9:28
Re: theJude's Most Wanted Parts - by Steffen - 2011-12-27, 21:26