[Tool/Web] LDraw to Studio Exporter

RE: [Tool/Web] Get specific part by id out or LDraw with all needed files included
(2022-06-24, 14:42)Christoph Reum Wrote: Hello together,

first post here - so first of all: Thanks for the great efforts, people put into LDraw library - this is just amazing!

To contribute a little back, I wrote myself a web-based tool which gives one the posibility to search and download specific parts as one single zip-file out of the LDraw library which just includes all sub assemblies which are needed for the part of choice.

The zip-files' folder structure is prepared to be included into Studios' customParts folder (I know, we are in the LDraw forums here - so nevertheless, the tool might still be useful for some people in non-Studio-scenarios).

URL: https://www.reum.it/ldraw-to-studio-exporter/

Examples as direct-download Links:

*The tool is including all license / legal-related files of LDraw into all created zip-files.

Hope it helps some here, best regards!

Nice thing to have, but it's not really best thing. To properly port file to Studio, you need a connectivity file besides model itself, or it would be not easy to use the part
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tool/Web] Get specific part by id out or LDraw with all needed files included - by Max Murtazin - 2022-06-24, 20:45