Rendering problem of part 28192 on Studio rendere

Rendering problem of part 28192 on Studio rendere
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and this is my first post so i hope this is at the right place Smile I've scrolled the forum (it's dense, i have a lot of reading to do !) before writing this.
There's a lot of technical stuff here and i hope i will understand the answer because i'm not highly qualified in this field Big Grin

Here is something i have noticed lately with the Studio renderer : i used the slope 28192 in my model and when i wanted to get a photo render i imported my mpd file in studio. It was ok, except for the 28192 part which was sitting above its correct position, and in a 90° angle. It was positionned differently than in my model in all three directions indeed.

I got it right by going back in my model and modifying the position of the part with the same translation (that is putting it lower and -90°).

Wondering why it is doing this ?
and if other parts are affected and then it could eventually make Studio renderer difficult to use ? Is it something this community can dosomething about or you would simply recommand i use another renderer ?

Thanks,
Gaelle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Rendering problem of part 28192 on Studio rendere - by Gaelle Vincent - 2020-06-06, 12:00