Problem with perspective in LPub3D

RE: Problem with perspective in LPub3D
(2019-10-27, 11:34)Stefan Weinert Wrote: Hello Lego Fans,
I have a problem with the perspective in LPub3D. the escape point seems to be wrong. As a result, the farther rear part looks larger than the closer front part. I had the same effect synonymous in studio 2.0, but could help me johann there and you could fix it by switching to the camera icon. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

LDCad 1.6c, LPub3D 2.3.6 (i don´t want to use the newest Version, because this Version has the fewest Side-Effects), used Render-Tool LDView
best regards
Stefan

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. LPub3D intentionally uses a very small FOV (probably something like 0.1) for step images when using LDView as a renderer (to simulate orthographic projection). The General tab of LDView's preferences has a "Field of View" setting, and values between 30 and 45 generally look pretty reasonable for a non-orthographic look. I'm not sure if LPub3D allows you to touch the field of view on step images, though, because all LEGO instructions use orthographic projection, and it is trying to replicate that look.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with perspective in LPub3D - by Travis Cobbs - 2019-10-28, 6:48