Some questions about LDCad and LPub3D

RE: Some questions about LDCad and LPub3D
(2019-08-05, 11:39)Anto Wrote: I have read the page about the Group/Remove group, but I have not understand everything. Confused Is there something to do before in LDCad? When a group is defined, the LID is its reference, as for example, the group "Motor_without_cable" with the LID "1"?

So we define a group (LID "0") and then we use:
Code:
0 !LPUB REMOVE GROUP "0"

So it works like this? (the part [ids=...] is the LID and [nrs...] is what?)
[code]0 !LDCAD GROUP_NXT [ids=1] [nrs=0]

From the LPub side of things you only need to worry about the GROUP_DEF line, that line defines the group and contain its LID, GID and name properties.

The GIT page states LPub uses the LID to in the REMOVE GROUP lines but as I wrote above this is probably not fail proof as the LID can change between saves. So if Travis changes this to the GID (and or name?) you would need to adjust your code.

The GROUP_NXT lines you don't need to edit, LDCad will (re)generate those during save. The only thing you need to know is not to insert something in between a GROUP_NXT and the "1 ...." line directly below it. That will remove the part from the group on next load.

If you (still) want to know more about the group meta's see also:
http://www.melkert.net/LDCad/tech/meta
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some questions about LDCad and LPub3D - by Roland Melkert - 2019-08-05, 17:47