Converting a Large Scale Project into a generic 3D format

RE: Converting a Large Scale Project into a generic 3D format
(2019-07-14, 10:47)Michael Horvath Wrote: With a model that large you are not going to get smooth performance in any real-time application unless you have a powerful gaming computer. Sadly you're likely going to have to script the motions using a text editor. (POV-Ray for example.)

thanks for the help so far. i am  just beginning to toy around with POV-Ray. Where would be the best place to fish around for a POV-Ray expert whom i could hire to do such code writing for me. 

also a few quick questions based on a few POV-Ray images i have generated. Mainly, notice how in the attached image on the front of the dollar general store there is too much reflection? how do i turn this down. it is like the legos are made of super high gloss material and needs to be matted some to make it more realistic. 

here are a few of the POV-Ray export features that i need explained to me. Is there a glossary somewhere that explains these?

1) assummed gamma  (value)
2) fake seams  (value)
3) radiosity (i think i have this one figured out)
4) fov corrections  (check/unchech)
5) gernerate  (check/unchech)
6) enable AA  (check/unchech)
7) thresshold  (value)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Converting a Large Scale Project into a generic 3D format - by kevlamar - 2019-08-07, 15:27