[LDPatternCreator] Release 1.7.1 (better rotation / usability / triangulation)

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.7.1 (better rotation / usability / triangulation)
(2019-06-11, 13:02)Willy Tschager Wrote: Interesting! I would have created curves first to get the same distance between the vertices and then filled with triangles.
Since curvature is not constant, there is no real benefit to keep the same distance.
Quote: (and to better control the shape of the curve)
What I haven't shown is that I check the shape using preview option (P) and correct areas that don't look smooth enough. (outside preview mode, triangulation lines prevent to properly see smoothness).

(2019-06-11, 13:13)Max Martin Richter Wrote: And I had removed the vertex inside at the stars centre. ;-)
Me too... when I don't forget Wink

Quote:All in all it's great to have such a short example video. Maybe this can be used for the wiki?
No problem on my side, just wanted to see that nobody spotted major flaws. I wanted to add some text comments, but I can't find again how to do that in Youtube editor (is it possible at all?)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.7.1 (better rotation / usability / triangulation) - by Philippe Hurbain - 2019-06-11, 13:32
Standalone version? - by Nils Schmidt - 2021-05-14, 10:56
File is gone (MacOS X) - by Nils Schmidt - 2021-05-14, 10:11
RE: File is gone (MacOS X) - by N. W. Perry - 2021-05-14, 20:00