LDCad scripting and macros

RE: LDCad scripting and macros
It may be good for the guys that designs the ability to export to cvs, or html the bricks lets say the BOM. or some way to interact with bricks sites.

Other thing that can be implemented, its to auto generate the pbg file and add it to "part listing of lego set" gathered from rebricable or similar sites. (the main problem with this that if the site make changes you may need to update your software to be able to download the pbg file, and i dont like this idea)

This is not for scripting but its something on my head that i have for a long time.  when you use pbg files on "part listing of lego set", in the brick description on the pbg file you put the amount of bricks that it the kit has.  "COUNT"

Quote:6093a.dat:[sourceInv=parts] [color=0] [count=1]
3737.dat:[sourceInv=parts] [color=0] [count=2]
3708.dat:[sourceInv=parts] [color=0] [count=6]
3705.dat:[sourceInv=parts] [color=0] [count=8]

[Image: PRPVLJr.png]

and when you use the part the amount of bricks that you have available on the list its always the same. it could be interesting that in the part listing amount of bricks keeps changing when you add one brick to your design, and when you add more bricks that are available on the set. the number goes red. So you know for that design you will be short of some bricks or you should be making changes if you don't want to add extra bricks. This is usefull only for people that make designs based on one kit only.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad scripting and macros - by Joachim - 2022-07-25, 8:54
RE: LDCad scripting and macros - by Joachim - 2022-07-25, 21:18
RE: LDCad scripting and macros - by Joachim - 2022-07-26, 10:33
RE: LDCad scripting and macros - by Victor Di Rienzo - 2019-05-20, 14:11