Lpub How to add a submodel render in building isntruction

RE: Lpub How to add a submodel render in building isntruction
(2018-10-26, 11:19)Johann Eisner Wrote:
(2018-10-26, 11:09)tatubias Wrote: I did test the tre trick and work perfect, but it'sa slow CPU resourceful process.

I will probably continue width the PNG way it's faster and less CPU intensive.

I will export the full assembled step from ldview with transparent background and merge it with a template made with border in photoshop.

Submodell picture or Buffer exchange?
For submodell picture it is of course the better way.

For the model image. its faster.  for buffer exchange i use it as it should with buffer exchange.

[Image: 04JHV4E.png]

the only thing that using the image you have at least 2 ways.

1 - take a screenshot from 3dviewer from lpub3d then send it to a image editor and add the border. The bad thing there is that the screenshot its low quality allways.

2 - the other way is to open the file get the sub model, export it and open it on ldview. then export the hi res image to the photo editor software and make the image with the border. as its in the picture upper. but its also lot of work.

its a pitty that lpub3d in the viewer does not brings an option to export the 3d view into a png file with the possibility to set the dpi, background color or transparent background.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lpub How to add a submodel render in building isntruction - by Victor Di Rienzo - 2018-10-26, 17:42