LPUB3D model only rendered in small area

RE: LPUB3D model only rendered in small area
(2018-10-27, 7:45)Merlijn Wissink Wrote:
(2018-10-26, 20:26)tatubias Wrote: That fixed my issue too. i was using LDGview lite. LDView is slower render but now with this update on the configuration is working :Smile wiiiiiiii

Probably I will be using ldgview lite while editing the building instructions and before publishing the pdf I will switch to ldview renderer

Cool! Yeah LDView is slower, but it's not nearly as slow as it used to be in the past.  Wink
Also, a new version 2.3.3 has just been released. I'd recommend you try that one to see if the LDGLite problems still persist or if they have been solved (there are numerous bugfixes in 2.3.3). If the problem still persists with the new version, I recommend you post a new issue/bug report here and Trevor (the developer) will gladly help you  Smile

Excellent news 2.3.2 version had lots of issues that the app closes when rendering complex models and making changes. Like if you want to add rotstep from th3 3dviewer it hangs and closes. I have not tested the 2.3.3 version yet.

I attaching the download link from source forge.
Lpub3D download link:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LPUB3D model only rendered in small area - by Victor Di Rienzo - 2018-10-27, 13:00