LPub3D 2.2 released but ...

RE: LPub3D 2.2 released but ...
(2018-03-20, 8:32)David Manley Wrote: Lpub3D has been updated to version 2.2. However, I'd be wary of installing it.

I downloaded and installed it (Windows 7, 32 bit). I encountered the following issues;
1) when using LDView as the renderer, if the checkbox for rendering multiple files is ticked (in Preferences), LDView prompts me for a file to open. This does not happen when processing the instruction's image single file at a time. N.B. the LDView being invoked is the custom one distributed with LPub3D rather than the LDView installed from the AIOI.
2) Selecting POV-Ray as the render results in no parts appearing in the parts list nor any assembly images
3) Some parts are not getting displayed in the instruction (e.g. PF medium motor) rather than being displayed faded.
4) The uninstall program claims LPub3D is not installed. Further, the program is not listed as a program which can be uninstalled via the control panel.

I'm now going to try to revert back to 2.0.20, as it seems to be the most stable release.

Regards,

David

LPub3D version 2.2.1 has been released and appears to have addressed the issues I identified here.

Regards,

David
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LPub3D 2.2 released but ... - by David Manley - 2018-03-31, 19:53