What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker

RE: What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker
(2018-01-31, 14:18)Chris Dee Wrote: Pllease don't spend time on adding header checks. I have a header checking script that I use during the Parts Update build and this will soon be incoporated into the submit process. I'll also review this thread to see if other header checks need to be added.
Interesting. I guess I'll dedicate to the body checks then.

(2018-01-31, 14:41)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Pretty nice so far! and damn fast Wink
Thanks!

Quote:One little request, even during debugging phase: please display the name of file just processed, it allows find again the file tested to check results againt other tools (easy to get lost in my huge collection of old files!)
The commandline tool does that but for the web front I didn't think it was so important yet. But you make a point and I'll add it.

Quote:I noticed that angles for coplanarity checks are consistently a bit lower than values reported by LDDP or planarcheck. Not annoying here, but might hide a more serious problem?
Coplanarity is checked by splitting the quad and computing the skew angle from the angle between the two plane normals. Both triangle configurations are tested and the first one to yield a problem is reported. Come to think of it, it needs to test both and use the larger angle.

Quote:Min/max colinear theresholds are specified here: http://www.ldraw.org/article/512.html#colinear. Might be interesting to display a warning for lower/higher values...
I think I need to rewrite the concave and colinear tests so that I can use these angle thresholds. Right now I'm using vector math.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker - by Santeri Piippo - 2018-01-31, 14:52