[LDPartEditor] 0.8.36b Beta Released

Primitive text search field issues (solved)
edit: I was able to fix all these issues (inlcuding the broken visualisation) (#597)

(2017-08-19, 12:11)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2017-08-18, 11:07)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Otherwise, it seems (maybe it's just here?) that primitive text search field is broken... Works again now, dunno exactly what happened (I even restarted LDPE to no avail). I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if it occurs again.
Same problem strikes again. Still don't know what triggers correct or wrong behaviour Sad

Thank you for reporting this issue!
I was able to see this problem with my own eyes. There is a thread synchronisation issue, which is hard to reproduce.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

LDPE loads the primitives in parallel during program start and after the 3D editor is shown (this speeds ups the startup time alot).
You might see a delay until the primitives are visible.
There is even more black magic involved. Sometimes, a visualisation of the primitive seems broken. But in reality, LDPE constructs the primitive object at the moment when it is shown for the frist time (this speeds up startup time again).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Primitive text search field issues (solved) - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-08-20, 8:12