Which renderers support Texture Mapping

RE: Which renderers support Texture Mapping
(2017-06-21, 6:38)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: If a part is not showing (correctly) in the PLI, you have to add it to LPub3D's own library located in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\LPub3D Software\LPub3D\libraries.
There are 2 zip files there, the official library and an unofficial library. Just add your new parts to lpub3dldrawunf.zip and it should appear in the PLI.

Yes, I know Merlijn. I do this all the time with unofficial parts ;-)
I made a part "globe.dat" and put it in all places I could think of, including the folder "textures" with the image.
The part globe.dat is in there, but LPub3D logs say otherwise:

Code:
NOTICE void LDrawFile::countParts(const QString&) @ln 1014 "Item [globe.dat] not in the LPub3D archives. C:/Documents and Settings/mj/Local Settings/Application Data/LPub3D Software/LPub3D/libraries/lpub3dldrawunf.zip C:/Documents and Settings/mj/Local Settings/Application Data/LPub3D Software/LPub3D/libraries/complete.zip"
STATUS void Gui::statusMessage(bool, QString) @ln 625 "LDR model file texturetest.ldr loaded. Count 0 parts"

The CSI renders fine, but no content in the PLI :-(
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which renderers support Texture Mapping - by Jaco van der Molen - 2017-06-21, 6:58