LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux)
(2016-12-23, 0:50)Milan Vančura Wrote: Other/remaining problems: "+" problem in the Part bin is still there, the hotkey configuration menu does not warn you about a hotkey conflict, the amount of actions there starts being really long and hard for overview; for example even (sub)menu items are not prefixed with same text, like "MENU:" and/or grouped together.
I haven't addressed the shift++ issue yet. I'll try to make the dialog a bit more user friendly in beta 2. You could also try editing the main.hkc file directly most variables are 'understandable' I think.

(2016-12-23, 0:50)Milan Vančura Wrote: Scripting: Please, can you summarize the extension of scripting API or send me your examples used for testing it? They do not need to be perfect and educational, I just need something to start with. You know, there will be a week between Christmas and the New Year, that's a good chance for me to have time for both LDCad and LPub3D.
Beta 1 has the new scripts (seeded) folder which contains a couple of global scripts by default. The samples one uses some of the new api objects (especially the wall and circle macro ones).

I've attached the animation script I used to make the https://youtu.be/34Ypp7HF1Dc  animation. I made that mainly to test / code the new aniTools module.

(2016-12-23, 0:50)Milan Vančura Wrote: This reminds me another question: LPub3D uses archives of LDraw library plus additional directories. Plus ldraw.ini file containing the configuration of that, optionally. I still do not know details but I want to ask you if LDCad knows to cooperate with LPub3D on this so I, the user, will touch the same LDraw library in both programs, including unofficial parts, shadow information etc.?
LPub3D seems to use normal zipped library files so you could point LDCad to the same ones (LDCad supports using zips as is too)

Attached Files
.zip   42042.zip (Size: 263.34 KB / Downloads: 1)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2016-12-23, 19:56
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2016-12-28, 15:33
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2016-12-28, 21:49