LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux)
I think I found a bug or something like that in LDcad 1.5 and LDcad 1.6 alpha 4.

It's actually a 2-part bug. Part 1:
If I open a model, and then move the 3d view to the top and then press V, it's shows a 2d projection of the top. When I press V again to go the 3D view and then move the 3d view to the bottom, then press V again, it doesn't show a 2d projection of the bottom, but still the top. This also works the other way around (first bottom then top). After you did this, it's also possible to 'lock' on front/back or left/right. Just do the same as before, just with the other sides. But you must use the top/bottom  first, otherwise the other sides work 

Part 2:
When you did the above thing (so you either locked the 2d projection on the top or bottom). And then start hitting V a bunch of times switching between a 2d view of the top or the bottom (doesn't matter which one at this point, you can also mix between them, in the end you'll see only on those anyway due to part 1), LDCad will crash (with an accompanying Windows crash message).

Hope that makes sense  Rolleyes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux) - by Merlijn Wissink - 2016-11-22, 19:49