LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux)
Quote:* I'd like to have a small red border around the editor window(s) when I'm in o-mode. I do not think that it is enough to have the double compass to make me aware of the changed grid orientation
Looks like a good idea - sometimes I have problem with this too (especially when the local orientation is almost aligned with world coordinates). In the same spirit, a visual indication that I am in nested mode would be appreciated too. A colored dot near top right model name?

Quote:* I'd like that the source window automatically scrolls up or down when I move a part and get with the cursor close to the borders of the pane
I asked for that a long time ago and Roland answered (wisely!) that this kind of scroll never go at the right speed (either too slow or too fast) - and I must say I agree. Use PgUp/Dn keys or mouse wheel to scroll...

Quote:* How do I search for ~ed parts?
These parts are not supposed to be directly accessible, but shortcuts should have been provided in the library. The proper way is thus to use this shortcut and if needed you can inline it to access the ~ed components for different coloring or position. But you can also access them directly using LDCad search tool!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux) - by Philippe Hurbain - 2016-10-11, 14:58