LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux)
(2016-09-16, 12:33)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Got a crash during an acrobatic manipulation... I was attempting to transform a few pneumatic hose to their LQ version, and figured out it would be faster to use a search and replace in a text editor. After doing this, I saved file in the text editor, then switched back to LDCad. I was mildly surprised that LDCad didn't propose to reload file, so I closed/reopend it. Then I wanted to save file again, hoping to see file size reduction caused by LQ usage. When I pressed save button, LDCad said that my file was updated by an external application, I said "yes" to reload. Crash. Log attached...

Otherwise there is a bug in 15535s01 "~Tile  2 x  2 Round with Hole without Top Face" shadow: middle hole shoudn't be capped.

I think what happened here is: somehow the app focus event was missed, then the manual reload invalidated the cached file objects and finally a second app focus tried to reload the now non existing objects. Smile

I'll look into this but it might be hard to replicate, I can probably easily prevent it from using those invalid objects though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 4 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2016-09-16, 17:53