[LDPartEditor] 0.8.19 Beta Released

FAQ / BG Picture / Mirror
(2016-07-24, 14:08)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: Looks very good, as long as I get to resize the witdth of the windows.
I guess this also means that it is now possible to minimize LDPE with a single click in the taskbar?

Yes, you can resize the width and it is now possible to minimize LDPE with one click.
The old window arrangement is still supported.

(2016-07-24, 14:08)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: Bug report:
Mirroring quads is no longer possible by select lines, Copy, Paste, Select the new lines, Translate by -1.
The original quads also gets mirrored. They seem to be selected too.

I created two issues (#365, #366) for this bug. It is, in fact, something more: A GUI design flaw and a bug.
LDPE has a lot mode switches. One mode switch is very important for the mesh manipulation.
It is called "Move Adjacent Data":
[Image: Adjacent.PNG]

When this switch is active, the transformation of a selected vertex will affect all adjacent objects (triangles, lines, etc. with this vertex).
So... if you copy something, paste it and transform it (while "Move Adjacent Data" is active) the original data gets mirrored!

(2016-07-24, 14:08)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: Feature requests:
  • I want to create non-standard "primitives" like I can in LDPC.   e.g. a ten-sided edge primitive.
  • I want to set the second line in a angle protractor to a defined angle.

I will see what I can do (#363, #364)

(2016-07-24, 14:08)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: How is the background picture supposed to work?
It is only visible until I try to edit something in the 3D editor for the first time. Then it becomes invisible until I choose to set the view to exact 90 degrees against the plane of the picture.

This is how it is supposed to work :)
You can adjust the axis rotation parameters to change the plane of the image (=rotate the image).
Why did the image disappear? An image is normally useless for other viewing angles since the 3D model will no longer "match" to the image.

Code:
0 !LPE PNG [X-Coord] [Y-Coord] [Z-Coord] [X-Axis Rotation] [Y-Axis Rotation] [Z-Axis Rotation] [Scale X] [ScaleY] [Path]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
FAQ / BG Picture / Mirror - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-07-24, 15:38
LDPE and Windows XP - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-07-28, 21:21
RE: LDPE and Windows XP - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-08-03, 22:03