LDCad 1.6 Alpha 3 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 3 (win+linux)
(2016-07-13, 18:35)Roland Melkert Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 18:21)Niklas Buchmann Wrote: 2) The 1.6 version seems to have different options under 'editing movement pin' than before and I think it changed for the worse. You still have placement and rotation mapped to the current editing plane (I like to use CTRL+arrow keys to rotate parts, so that's good for me), but moving the selection center (I like to use SHIFT+arrow keys for this) is now mapped to the absolute XYZ coordinates. I think this is very counter-intuitive because you now have to deal with two different coordinate systems at the same time.
What I would like is to have the selection center movement mapped to the editing plane as well (the way it was in 1.5, I think) and possibly a global option of mapping all movements and rotations to the absolute XYZ coordinates.
Everything should behave as in 1.5 per default, I'll recheck the default mappings thanks for reporting Niklas.

I just noticed that you introduced remappable hotkeys in 1.6, so this likely was a change between the 1.6 Alpha 1 and 2 and not before.

Thanks for looking into it!
----------
my flickr
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 3 (win+linux) - by Niklas Buchmann - 2016-07-13, 18:41