LDCad 1.6 Alpha 3 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 3b (win+linux)
(2016-07-13, 8:18)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: - Looks like DYNHP rendering mode is broken (does nothing)
- Last line of 62531s01.dat shadow should be
I noticed something weird about dynhp awhile ago but completely forgot about it Smile thanks for reminding me.

(2016-07-13, 8:18)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: - I no longer see the "unofficial" tag in parts bin, though option is said to be enabled
Yes it seems the filetype meta isn't read correctly at the moment causing the engine to 'guess' the filetype of even the library parts. Writing those metas has a flaw too so it is basically unusable at the moment, but it isn't too bad in practice though. It will be fixed in the next one.

(2016-07-13, 8:18)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: - Could it be possible for hide/unhide function not to reset current selection? Case in point, make a selection containing a completely hidden part AND the parts that hide it (eg. an axle 2 between two angle connectors)?
You mean when unhiding in the source window (which now allows for partial out of order unhiding). Or just in general when invisible things are selected?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 3b (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2016-07-13, 17:11