LPub3D 2.0 - "Failed to create CSI" - Empty PDF

RE: LPub3D 2.0 - "Failed to create CSI" - Empty PDF
(2016-06-27, 8:43)David Manley Wrote: Two questions;
a) any suggestions as to what might be causing the "Failed to create CSI" dialog window and
b) can you somehow make the "Failed to create CSI" dialog appear on top of the "Print pdf"dialog so at least it can be seen.

Regards,

David

David - I've corrected this issue in version 2.0.3. You can download or update from the menu if you are running version 2.0.2.

a) Yes - I know exactly what was causing this message and failure. A test routing I overlooked removing before release - sorry  Blush
b) The operating system manages how windows are ordered. It is not a good practice to force an override. Moreover even if I provide the OS a hint to put a specific window on top, chances are the buttons will not function and so you'll have the even more annoying behavior of a window on top that you cannot close because the window's buttons have not been given precedence over the window's objects it is overriding. Anyway, the "Failed to create CSI" message should not normally appear. It was part of a validation routine. Usually if you click Alt+Tab you can see all open windows. You can use these key strokes if you are seeing behavior that appear to have windows hiding.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LPub3D 2.0 - "Failed to create CSI" - Empty PDF - by Trevor Sandy - 2016-06-28, 14:06