LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
(2016-05-11, 8:41)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
Quote:I think you want to the 'Map arrow keys to screen' options in the prefs/editing menu.
Closer but not yet, movement still depends on the orientation of the view. What I'd like is that left/right move in X direction, up/dn in Z direction and pgup/pgdn in Y direction, regardless I am looking at the model from side, front, top or bottom.... Call me brain damaged if you like Wink

They don't depend on the view if that option is disabled but to the horizontal/vertical axis of the current editing plane. This would by xy for front, zy for side and xz for top.

As some other people asked about that I added the new pos/neg movement ones in the editing window group. So if you assign those to the arrows (eg x: left/right, y:up/down, z:ctrl left/right) and then clear the movement bindings from the 3 pin mode groups you will always be able to move abs no matter the current pin mode.

small side note the 'Map arrow keys to screen' must be disabled as it currently, wrongly, also affects those abs movements. This will be fixed in the next version.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2016-05-11, 19:30