LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
(2016-05-10, 11:10)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Completely agree. Selecting key in a drop-down is really painful...
I'll try to improve that.

(2016-05-10, 11:10)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Otherwise, I tried to change "editing movement pin", hoping to get direction keys working in fixed directions instead of directions depending on viewing direction (something I still find very confusing). I had some hope with "positive (...) movement on the   X axis"... till I realized that is was about moving selection center, not the part Sad
I think you want to the 'Map arrow keys to screen' options in the prefs/editing menu. and/Or clear all the movement bindings in all 3 pin key groups and then bind pos/neg movement ones in the editing window group.

(2016-05-10, 11:10)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: I also had a quick test of bufexchg. Seems to work fine, except that parts count in (I) panel is now wrong... And I (still) miss the possibility to double click on source item to get properties. OK, alt+enter is workable Wink
Part counts etc aren't updated yet as I was wondering how to handle the parts in step counts.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2016-05-10, 17:15