LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
(2016-05-04, 16:32)abRoland Melkert Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 13:38)Niklas Buchmann Wrote: I noticed that in the editor, when in "Move" mode, CTRL + arrow keys no longer rotates the selection but instead moves the selection center. Is that a wanted change or a bug?
Also, would it be possible to use SHIFT + arrow keys for moving the selection center and CTRL + arrow keys for rotation? That way it would not be necessary to change modes at all as long as the keyboard is used.

That's a bug it should behave like 1.5 by default. It seems the ctrl+arrow binding are very wrong as they currently are bound to abs axis movements which they don't do ether Smile

As for the ctrl/shift option that you can configure yourself using the new hotkey config dialog (right click on the menu bar) in there locate the 'editing movement pin' group.

I will fix the bindings and the key group content for Alpha 2.

Thanks for the tip about reconfiguring the binding, I hadn't tried that feature yet and it does fix the problem.

However, I think that the texts you used to describe what's being changed (like "Positive movement on the current dead plane axis") are very confusing and at least for me it was often completely unclear what they refer to.
----------
my flickr
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Niklas Buchmann - 2016-05-08, 16:15