[LDPartEditor] 0.8.9 Beta Released

RE: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.9 Beta Released
Here are some little issues that are bothering me.

1.)
I have noticed a similar problem as Philo in selecting vertices.
Select the first vertice in a tri/quad. If I then try to grab two, or three, more vertices at once, it drops the first vertice and I have to select it again.

2.)
Would it be possible to select a line of code by clicking on the line number in the text editor?
  • If I want to comment out four lines, I have to make sure that the cursor is not placed in front of the fifth line. It gets commented out too.
  • I have to click in front of a line of code and drag to the end of it, to be able to copy all of it. Or, I click in front of the line and drag down to the next line, to select the entire line of code. In fact, place the cursor in front of the next line.
The difference in behaviour of selecting lines is not good.
Sometimes I have to select the entire line (to copy a line), and sometimes it is enough to place the cursor in the line (to inline a line, or toggle a comment). Copying the last line is hard when the text file doesn't ends with a CR/LF.

3.)
An extra CR/LF is added to any file when I hit the Save button in the text editor.
Add an CR/LF to the end of a file in the text editor and Save it. When I open the file in LDDP it ends with two empty lines.
I want the Text editor to allways keep one empty line at the end of the file.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.9 Beta Released - by Magnus Forsberg - 2016-04-06, 16:34