LPub3D, BufferExchange with CallOut

LPub3D, BufferExchange with CallOut
Hi,

I'm quiet new at building LEGO digitally. When I was younger, it was more the manually trial and error way :-).
For my 6 years old boy I started to build little Upgrades for his LEGO. So I decided to build a station waggon in the design of his goods train. I just took the middle part of the highspeed-train (60051) and changed the colors and some of the parts, which are not available in the colors I need. Now I'm preparing the instruction and got two minor problems, which I'm not able to solve:

First, I created a CallOut for the bogies and want to show how to fit into the chassis (like it's done in the original instruction. But I don't get it done. I set up the instruction with MLCad and worked with BufferExchange and Ghosts. That worked fine without the Callouts. So I started using LPub3D but I didn't find a way to get it like the original. In the screenshot you can see what I have at the moment.

The second thing you can see in the screenshot as well. The model is quiet dark and it would be better, if the arrows for CallOut would be in an other color. How can I change it?

Thanx for your help,
Lutz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LPub3D, BufferExchange with CallOut - by Lutz Fricke - 2016-03-18, 13:53