LDCad 1.6 suggestions/plans

Re: LDCad 1.6 suggestions/plans
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
Quote:count can be used to indicate e.g. the number of brick of this kind present in a offical set or something. If above 0 it will be displayed in the parts cell. Future versions of LDCad will do more useful stuff with this property for now its only a FYI thing.
...do something useful with the "count" property?
My initial plan for this was to have it decrease the numbers baded on the current model so you could build a model and end up with zero parts in the bin when finished. I've also been playing with the idea to keep an inventory of your real life parts and have those decrease based on the current model. That way you would know if you can build something or not using your real life stuff. the later would need some kind of tool to enter your collection. I'll put the set decreasing feature back on the to do list.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:BTW, is it possible to structure a bit an official set parts bin (add some sub-bins for multi-thousand parts sets)?
Yes you can do that by using a group of the 'dirlist' kind or a 'basic' one referencing the subgroups but those groups need to be outside the sets folder or they will show up twice.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.6 suggestions/plans - by Roland Melkert - 2016-01-04, 17:47
Re: LDCad 1.6 ROTSTEP feedback - by TestOne - 2016-02-25, 22:56
RE: LDCad 1.6 suggestions/plans - by Kai - 2016-05-23, 18:48
RE: LDCad 1.6 suggestions/plans - by Art - 2016-08-11, 12:56
RE: LDCad 1.6 suggestions/plans - by Art - 2016-08-12, 7:29
RE: LDCad 1.6 suggestions/plans - by Karen M - 2017-10-24, 10:28