LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Milan Vančura Wrote:
Roland Melkert Wrote:
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Great job on connectivity editing! It's a pleasure to be able to define connectivity and test it at once in the same session.
Thanks, but I must say it was mostly for my own convenience Smile
Hehe Smile I hope we already showed you the opposite is true! This is THE feature, pushing LDCad to completely new level of usability. Really great job!

One of this feature effects is that more people can contribute the snap data and (hopefully) save some of your time.
Did not expect the shadow editing feature to be this popular indeed Smile

Milan Vančura Wrote:About the repository: good idea! I just, if I can, recommend git even you are familiar to svn so far - with git, you do not need to handle user rights (because we'll not need the write access), merging of branches is no longer a headache and, most important for you: you can see every commit as an e-mail (or "submit request") before you apply it to your tree. What saves a lot of time of the tree maintainer.
Of course, I'll respect any repository format you setup, I just wanted to share some years of experience to help you...
My preference for svn is probably the result of me using it as a single user for my daily work. And I might be a bit bias as I didn't like the tortoisegit installation which was massive compared to the svn one. And for some reason git wont store empty folders which is something I use quite often.

But I might try git anyway as this will be a secondary storage after all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-10-12, 18:44
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Steffen - 2015-10-12, 18:47
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 crashes - by Stephen - 2015-10-23, 11:34