LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:But I did a just series that I missed, the Technic buckets - zip attached.
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
Quote:(probably the Technic engine block and related parts)
Done now, attached!
Thanks do you mind if I change the License to the non commercial one if I use these files for the default shadow. The auhor line will be preserved of course.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:I also considered doing the small tread link, but then I realized that stud3 was missing connectivity (the plates that can connect to tread link through stud3). Is there a good reason not to define stud3 shadow?
None that I can think of, I probably thought it isn't needed and might cause unwanted snapping (like with stud4.dat) using the current one on one matching implementation. I'll check to see if it impacts many non plate parts and add it.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:This should actually not happen with stud2, but only with stud2a (if the hole is longer, then the 4-4edge at stud2 base is not needed, so part author should use stud2a).
If so the stud2 can define the R 4 4 hole, and I'll move this message to stud2a and also check snap_incl usage. Thanks for the insight Philo.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Steffen - 2015-10-12, 18:47
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-10-12, 18:36
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 crashes - by Stephen - 2015-10-23, 11:34