[LDPartEditor] 0.8.1b Beta Released

Re: 0.8.1b - First Issue (Can't cancel selection?)
Nils Schmidt Wrote:
Willy Tschager Wrote:* The rotation on the 3D pane still doesn't work...
You can rotate the view with the middle mouse button. I am still working on a feature to support keyboard keys instead of mouse buttons (for mouses without mechanical buttons).

I perfectly know that: http://forums.ldraw.org/showthread.php?t...3#pid16143
What do you mean by keyboard keys support? Is it STRG or SHIFT or WHATEVERKEY + LBM or are we talking about moving with cursor keystrokes?

' Wrote:
' Wrote:* Splitting a quad into triangles strips off the leading zero:
3 1 -79.6 -.25 9 -79.6 -.25 -9 -79.6 0 -9
This is a valid output. As you can read here:

File Format Restrictions for the Official Library Wrote:Numeric Precision and Format
[...]The leading zero before the decimal point is optional (ie 0.5 and .5 are both valid).

I've forgotten about that. I would prefer if you would leave it to the user. Could someone do a quick check how many parts come WITHOUT a leading zero. I would gess not more than 50.

' Wrote:
' Wrote:* The prog got stuck with a "Progress Information", "Selecting..." and I had to kill the prog via the taskbar.

There is a cancel button which should work. I have to investigate.

The Cancel button didn't work. Wanna have my log file?

* Is there a "Switch BFC" in the Text Editor?
* Is there a "Draw to cursor position in text editor only"?
* I've got the impression that loading the library, loading a part takes longer now.
* Undo fired up a dialog "Loading Data" and it took a while. I saw the primitive pane getting re-drawn!
* It's kinda hart to tell the difference between a red and green BFC triangle in the left/right front/back view. It looks like the colors are somehow darkened. I also find the overall output with no antialiased edges coarse.
* Is there a way to "Show text line in the 3D editor"

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: 0.8.1b - First Issue (Can't cancel selection?) - by Willy Tschager - 2015-05-28, 8:18