LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
Roland Melkert Wrote:
Willy Tschager Wrote:I find it odd that the access to the Color, Parts and source window is somehow hidden in the contextual main menu you get only by the "Go main menu".
The toplevel partbin, etc menus aren't just specific to the part bin window, they are for the bin itself which the windows only visualize. I did consider adding open new part/color/source window items to the view menu but as that menu is actually the 'edit views' menu I thought it would be messy. Maybe I have to reorganize the view menu so it becomes a more generic view menu like in most programs.

Agree.

Roland Melkert Wrote:
Willy Tschager Wrote:I wish a single or double click in the color history bar would not only change the color in the part bin, but also in the selection, making a cursor shift+click to the "Use current color" box obsolete ... just to speed up building.
This would break the working color concept as you will never be able to just change the working color (in order to add a new part) while a selection is active. I could however add a ctrl+click in order to apply it to the selection (dbl click might be a problem as the fist click might change the color below the cursor) .

Thanks.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Willy Tschager - 2015-05-19, 6:53