I’d like to introduce our new Digital LEGO builder called MOC Builder.

Re: I’d like to introduce our new Digital LEGO builder called MOC Builder.
Ubuntu 12.04LTS 64bit.

Been playing around a bit. A few things that I'm struggling with.

1. The preview color palette closes after I select a part, it would be nice to have an option for it to not.
2. It would be nice if both palettes could be re-sizable.
3. It would be nice if both palettes could be dockable.
4. May just be a Linux thing but MOC B always opens in a small window. It doesn't remember the previous set up. Even just a open in a fully expanded state option would be nice.
5. The right mouse button rotates the camera view but [shift] LEFT button moves the camera view. This confuses me a little bit, for me logically [shift] right mouse button seems more natural.

6. The biggest issue however is when I try and open any model (ldr). The model will open in the editor but the open file browse window stays and never goes away. I can't find a way around that so I have to force close MOC B. When I open after a force close it detects a temp file and asks if I want to open it. If I click YES, the same problem happens and that dialog never goes away, force close again. If I say no, and no model loads then the dialog goes away and I can use the program. So I can build a model, just can't open one.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I’d like to introduce our new Digital LEGO builder called MOC Builder. - by Jason Smith - 2014-11-17, 4:37