[LDPartEditor] First Alpha Version News

Software License and Software Manual
Hello Andrew,

LDPartEditor (LDPE) is "free software" Smile I can not resist to post a quote from www.gnu.org in this context:

Quote: “Free software” means software that respects users' freedom and community. Roughly, it means that the users have the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software. Thus, “free software” is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of “free” as in “free speech,” not as in “free beer”. We sometimes call it “libre software” to show we do not mean it is gratis.

We campaign for these freedoms because everyone deserves them. With these freedoms, the users (both individually and collectively) control the program and what it does for them. When users don't control the program, we call it a “nonfree” or “proprietary” program. The nonfree program controls the users, and the developer controls the program; this makes the program an instrument of unjust power.

I will write a manual for the users of my program (part authors) in the next days and will publish some technical infos how to modify my program (for other Java developers).

Additionaly, it will be possible to give me a little donation, but I will not advertise for this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[LDPartEditor] Rectifier - by Nils Schmidt - 2015-01-11, 19:05
[LDPartEditor] Isecalc - by Nils Schmidt - 2015-01-19, 15:47
[LDPartEditor] PathTruder - by Nils Schmidt - 2015-02-24, 15:07
[LDPartEditor] SymSplitter - by Nils Schmidt - 2015-02-27, 13:30
Software License and Software Manual - by Nils Schmidt - 2015-03-16, 21:08