10350 hacking to support brown briddle

Re: 10350 hacking to support brown briddle
Hi Stephan,
Glad to see another horse pattern approaching!
Stephan Meisinger Wrote:I finished one side now, get rid of all BFC-errors and now asked myself what is the next step? I hope it is ok to add several question:
Out of curiosity, what did you used to create the pattern?
Quote:- Do I need permission to post the modified 10350p01 as a new number to the Part Tracker?
You already have the permission since you have parts author status.

Quote:- What the proper name of the part - 10350p02?
That's fine since few patterned parts are expected for this shape.
Quote:- What would be the proper author name and history of this file?
Use your name, keep history lines mentionning LDD origin, use your name in preparation line. Official update history line must be deleted, and part type must be Unofficial_Part. I suggest using DatHeader to manage header mundane tasks and check your file correctness Wink
Quote:- Is there a possibility to mirror the other side or do I need to manipulate the other head side too?
Sure! You have to create mirrored side as 10351p02 (using 10351p01 as guide), then 10350p02c01 (using 10350p02 and 10351p02) to build complete head shortcut, then create a complete horse shortcut (10509p02) using 10350p02c01. I suggest the use of LDFind/LDStructure to get a feeling of parts tree building the horse...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: 10350 hacking to support brown briddle - by Philippe Hurbain - 2014-01-03, 17:00